Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Croatian Army - Info & Gallery

Soll angeblich 5 Optionen nach dem bald ehemaligen Verteidigungsminister geben.. Von günstig,mittel und teuer die zur Diskussion stehen.

Man kann jetzt spekulieren was die Varianten sind durch die Gerüchte früherer Tage von günstig bis teuer.

1. Ausmusterung der Überschallkomponte. Ungarn und Italien für die Luftüberwachung bezahlen.

2. Israelische Kfir, deutsche F4. Günstig aber ohne großes Zukunftspotential. Von alten Mirage habe ich auch mal gehört.

3. Ausgemusterte F16 Blöcke aus der US Wüste für umsonst. Aber eine teure modernisierung da diese nicht einmal Bodenziele angreifen können. Also in der Türkei,Israel usw..
Neue FA 50 aus Korea, die aber eher ein Trainingsflugzeug mit Bewaffnung sind. Aber man könnte viele davon kaufen und ein reiches offset Programm mit Korea starten.

4. Israelische F16 + modernisierung. Jas 39 aus Schweden mit möglichen offset mit Schweden.

5. neue oder gebrauchte Rafale, Eurofighter..

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Du hast wirklich das Potenzial zum Verteidigungsminister. Die Idee an sich macht auch strategisch einen Sinn, weil die das Unternehmen TAI im Bau und Modernisierung jahrzehntelange Erfahrung. Länder wie Pakistan und Jordanien lassen ihre F-16 Fighter in der Türkei modernisieren. Auch in anderen Bereichen könnte ich mir eine Zusammenarbeit gut vorstellen.

Evtl. Ist auch ein Angebot von der Türkei im Gespräch von dem wir nichts wissen. Und falls man sich für alte Blöcke von F 16 aus der Wüste entscheidet, ist die Türkei ein potentieler Partner für die Modernisierung.

Die politische Lage ist aber in diesem Moment sehr undurchsichtig und der Weg der Türkei gerade unberechenbar. Das schreckt natürlich potentiele Investoren und Partner ab, obwohl das technische know how super ist in diesem Bereich.

Hrvatske zračne snage od jutra na požarištima u Izraelu

Posade dvaju protupožarnih aviona Canadair CL-415 93. zrakoplovne baze Hrvatskog ratnog zrakoplovstva i protuzračne obrane i danas, u subotu, 26. studenoga 2016., od jutra sudjeluju u gašenju velikih šumskih požara koji ugrožavaju naseljena mjesta u Državi Izrael.

Zapovjednik Protupožarne eskadrile i hrvatskih snaga u Izraelu, pukovnik Davor Turković rekao je, kako su danas rano u jutro krenuli u nove akcije jer žele iskoristiti svaki trenutak dana u gašenju požara koji su brojni. „Svugdje osjećamo toplinu i zahvalnost izraelskog naroda za pomoć koju pružamo. Posebno su zahvalni kad vide da su naše posade neumorne i ostaju djelovati sve do sumraka", naglasio je pukovnik Turković.

O značenju pomoći koju hrvatske zračne snage pružaju izraelskom narodu govori i činjenica kako je izraelski premijer Benjamin Netanyahu već prvoga dana posjetio i pozdravio letačke posade, izrazivši zahvalnost za brzu i učinkovitu reakciju i izniman trud.

Prvoga dana djelovanja na požarištima, u petak 25. studenoga 2016., hrvatske posade sveukupno su provele u zraku 13 sati gaseći požare na dvije lokacije, na području Haife i Mount of Jerusalema izbacivši pritom oko 150 tona vode. Unatoč otežanim uvjetima uzimanja vode na otvorenom Sredozemnom moru, kao i jakim vjetrovima, posade ulažu maksimalne napore kako bi požarišta čim prije stavili pod nadzor i zaustavili njihovo daljnje širenje.

Odluku o pružanju humanitarne pomoći upućivanjem dva Canadaira HRZ i PZO-a u Državu Izrael donijela je Vlada RH 23. studenog 2016., na prijedlog potpredsjednika Vlade i ministra obrane Damira Krstičevića, nakon što je izraelski premijer Benjamin Netanyahu zatražio pomoć.

https://www.morh.hr/hr/vijesti-najav...2016.html#foto

FJtnX8xh.jpg

AbVJ8fih.jpg

1IaKvk0h.jpg

y5j6GWRh.jpg

X1OalDkh.jpg

5Okx8k4h.jpg

Jetzt wissen wir auch wozu die neuen Kampfhubschrauber, werden wohl eine wichtige Stütze der neuen gemeinsamen Luft Spezialkräfte von Kroatien,Slowenien,Ungarn und Bulgarien unter Federführung von den USA.

Es soll eine gemeinsame Kapazität etabliert werden um Spezaleinsätze im Mittelmeerraum und Nordafrika fliegen und erledigen zu können.

Da entsprechende US Spezialkräfte schon in Zadar und Udbina trainieren und von dort Einsätze fliegen, wird von dort wohl alles ausgehen.

Croatia to Establish Airborne Special Forces with US Assistance

In cooperation with the United States, four European continues will establish airborne special forces.

Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary and Bulgaria have embarked on the establishment of joint special forces which, in the future, could jointly participate, for example, in fight against terrorist threats in the Mediterranean and North Africa, reports Jutarnji List on November 29, 2016.

This is one of the objectives which has Croatia decided to undertake as a NATO member. However, after analyzing different models of providing necessary training and possible international support from NATO and bilateral partners, it was concluded that Croatia cannot go it alone in this project. That was the reason why in 2015 the defence ministers of the four countries signed a letter of intent on cooperation in this field. These forces will be trained and equipped to infiltrate enemy territory, fight against terrorism, and evacuate friendly forces from hostile territory. At this time, the Croatian Army in its structure does not have airborne special force. There is just the Special Forces Command, which includes units intended for operations of special reconnaissance and combat missions.

The agreement on establishment of joint airborne special forces was signed in Split at the end of September by military commanders of the four countries. According to sources from Croatian Defence Ministry, the whole project is being undertaken under the auspices of NATO's Special Operations Command and the United States of America.

Highlighting the role of the United States is no coincidence. Sources claim that the United States have long been working on establishing a military base in Croatia where training of airborne special forces would take place, and from where NATO special forces could launch missions in the Mediterranean and north Africa. Possible training bases in Croatia are airports at Zadar and Udbina. At Udbina, the US airborne special forces have been training for years and they know the location very well. US special forces have also already used the Zadar airport for some of their operations.

Defence Ministry confirmed that it had launched the process of establishing multinational airborne special forces, although the project is still in an initial phase. The Ministry noted that “potential areas of cooperation include joint training, as well as equipping, modernization and establishment of integrated multinational troops. Therefore, all states have the task to develop same abilities and will accordingly seek rational solutions and help from allies which have already implemented the goal”. Sources believe that the recent donation of American Kiowa helicopters is part of the US programme of equipping future Croatian airborne special forces.

https://www.total-croatia-news.com/...sh-airborne-special-forces-with-us-assistance

http://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrva...snage-stvara-se-hrvatski-delta-force/5320583/

Zurück
Oben