Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

AACL Mafia droht mit Krieg im Balkan

lupo-de-mare

Gesperrt
August 23, 2004

Dear Friend, Klikoni ketu per Shqip

On July 14, 2004, Senator George Voinovich, a member of the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee, presided at a full Committee hearing on “U.S. Policy toward Southeast Europe: Unfinished Business in the Balkans.” Voinovich, a Serbian American senator from Ohio, is the author of Senate Resolution 326, “condemning ethnic violence in Kosovo,” which he introduced on March 31 in response to the riots that took place in Kosova from March 17 to 19. Senator Joe Biden, the Committee’s Ranking Democrat and a cosponsor of the resolution, participated at the hearing. The first panel of witnesses included Kathy Stephens, Deputy Assistant Secretary for South Central Europe at the Department of State, and Mira Ricardel, Acting Assistant Secretary for International Security Policy at the Department of Defense. The second panel included Ambassador James Dobbins, D! irector of the International Security and Defense Policy Center at the RAND Corporation, James O’Brien, a Principal at The Albright Group, Ivan Vejvoda, Executive Director of the Balkan Trust for Democracy at the German Marshall Fund from Serbia and Montenegro, and Veton Surroi, Publisher of Koha Ditore in Prishtina.

In my capacity as Balkan Affairs Adviser to the Albanian American Civic League, I submitted written testimony in support of the independence of Kosova now, which was included in the proceedings of the hearing. Among those who offered oral testimony, only James Dobbins called on the United States and the European Union to support independence for Kosova, with the stipulation that independence be established two years from now “providing a reasonable set of standards were met in the interim.” Without the testimony that I submitted, calling for independence as the only way to prevent renewed war in the Balkans and to achieve lasting peace and stability in the region, the hearing would have left the erroneous impression that no one supported independence for Kosova now.

Click here for my testimony.

Sincerely,

Shirley Cloyes DioGuardi

Balkan Affairs Adviser

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Das sind also Kerry's Freunde! :x reine Verbrecher, welche mit Krieg drohen, wenn deren Mafia Republik nicht Unabhängig wird.

:idea: :idea:

Kosovo attack warning

| 15:51 August 23 | B92

BELGRADE -- Monday – Belgrade’s top terrorist investigator today warned that Albanian extremists in Kosovo are preparing a serious attack on Serbs, UN administrators and international peacekeepers I the province.

Dragomir Asanin, who heads the terrorist and criminal division of the Security Intelligence Agency, said that the attack would go ahead if Kosovo Albanians did not achieve their goal of an independent Kosovo.

He told a meeting of the Serbian Parliament’s Kosovo Committee that the security situation for Serbs in Kosovo had not essentially improved since a wave of anti-Serb violence swept the province in March this year, because the people behind those incidents were still at large.

Wenn rein kriminelle Drogenhändler und Terroristen wie die UCK Banden erkennen, das sie am Ende sind dann ist diesen primtiven Banden im Kosovo noch Alles zu zu trauen.

Vor allem will die KFOR und UN nun ein robustes Mandat umsetzen.

Die Zeit der Nettigkeiten, wo jeder UN Mann seine Sex Sklavin bekam ist vorbei.

Der Abfall Haufen genannt UCK, ist endlich weg zuräumen und die Bill Clinton und Allbright Hinterlassenschaft von diesen Islamischen Terror Banden, genannt UCK - KPC! :evil:

Mal schauen wie lange es geht, bis Bukosi erschossen wird.....

Kosovo future “depends on KLA leaders”

| 12:08 August 23 | Beta

PRISTINA -- Monday – The political successors of the former Kosovo Liberation Army guerrilla movement must depart from the province’s authorities if the people of Kosovo are to have any future, the leader of the New Kosovo Party said today.

Bujar Bukosi told media that the leading parties in Kosovo are a disease for the country because they are supported by mafia organisations.

“The voters must send these irresponsible politicians home,” said Bukosi.

Partibrejker schrieb:
Mal schauen wie lange es geht, bis Bukosi erschossen wird.....

Kosovo future “depends on KLA leaders”

| 12:08 August 23 | Beta

PRISTINA -- Monday – The political successors of the former Kosovo Liberation Army guerrilla movement must depart from the province’s authorities if the people of Kosovo are to have any future, the leader of the New Kosovo Party said today.

Bujar Bukosi told media that the leading parties in Kosovo are a disease for the country because they are supported by mafia organisations.

“The voters must send these irresponsible politicians home,” said Bukosi.

siehe Interview mit Bohoshi im Spiegel 32/2004 und hier als Thread.

http://balkfor.dd1034.kasserver.com...ic&t=270&sid=eef8d38c5e59b99bfa16ee8511f573a1

Die UCK Affen müssen weg, denn sie sind durch und durch kriminell.

Und wieder einer der UCK Affen mit Familien Verbindungen nach Mazedonien.

Zu blöde zum Arbeiten, aber 400 kg Heroin und Kokain schmuggeln nach Europa. Was anderes können diese Banditen nicht, neben dem Frauen Handel.

Das nennt man Politik nach Art von Bill Clinton.

Dileri kosovar i 400 kilogramëve drogë në burg

Kosovari, i cili tani ndodhet në burg në Zvicër, ngarkohet se bashkë me anëtarë të familjes së tij ka organizuar një tregti me drogë, me ç’rast së paku 400 kg heroinë dhe kokainë nga Kosova janë transportuar në vendet e Evropës Perëndimore, përfshirë edhe Zvicrën. Në arrestimin e tij kishte bashkëpunuar edhe policia e UNMIK-ut

ENVER ROBELLI ZÜRICH, 4 GUSHT - Gjykata Supreme e Zvicrës e ka befasuar të mërkurën opinionin me një lajm spektakular. Në njoftim thuhet se një shqiptar nga Kosova, i dyshuar si shef i një rrjeti ndërkombëtar të shitjes së drogës, i cili nga Kosova në Evropën Perëndimore ka sjellë së paku 400 kg drogë (heroinë dhe kokainë), ndodhet në burg në Zvicër. Sipas lajmit, duket se fjala është për njërin prej kontrabandistëve më të mëdhenj të drogës në Ballkan. Për këtë arrestim opinioni nuk ka ditur asgjë. Siç njoftoi Gjykata Supreme, kosovari ishte arrestuar më 29 tetor 2003 në Maqedoni në bazë të një urdhërarresti ndërkombëtar dhe pastaj ishte ekstraduar në Zvicër. Përveç tregtisë me drogë, i arrestuari ngarkohet edhe për anëtarësi në një bandë kriminale dhe për spastrim parash. Që nga fundi i tetorit të vitit të kaluar ai gjendet në paraburgim.

me gjerësisht në KOHA Ditore

http://www.koha.net/read_kosove.asp?id=3980

Zurück
Oben