Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Do you have relatives in Australia ?

Oh our twat is talking again. Well i see your English skills are only restricted to insluts, but i was not expecting more from an inferior cowpoke such as yourself. :birdman:

my english skills are superior to shakespeare. but i must switch to a more simpler form so that imbecile people like you also understand something. :birdman:

An uncle of me used to live in Australia a few years ago, but now he lives in america ;)

And the father from a friend of mine in montenegro, is probably going to marry an Australian woman, and then he is going to live in australia ;)

Oh yes, quite adequate to Shakespear, right on. You're eigther afraid of using it or you're just a bit full of yourself, I guess it's the second opinion. Well you could make it up to Janez, he's more up on your Level. Anyways it doesn't make any sence to keep discussing with you, because we aren't talking about the Topic anymore.

So, do you have relatives in Australia?

you is jizzust a pizzy of dizzy . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. dizzy think T-H-to-tha-izzat you wizzy impress someone wit yo shiznit T-to-tha-izzalk. every dipshit can speak brotha english tizzle you. you is jizzle pimple on someones ass so sit back relax new jacks get smacked. :birdman::birdman::birdman:

and no i dont have any relatizzles in australia :cool:

Zurück
Oben