Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Massaker der Türkei in Smyrni/Izmir

Das Buch: The Black Book 1922. By Giannis Kapsis.
Publisher Livanis. Pages 318.
The Black Book of Giannis Kapsis comprises eye-witness testimonies of the surivors of the Greek Genocide as well as other documents.

An excerpt from the book:
My name is Sophia Nicolaou. I am from Ivrindi of Asia Minor. I along with my husband and 8 year old son Manolaki, escaped to the mill at Gioun-Yiorkes. Suddenly Turkish villagers appeared. They encircled the mill shouting out wildly. Then they broke the door open and attacked us. In front of my now deceased husband and son's eyes they raped me many times. Then they slaughterd my son and with their knives they cut my husband up into pieces. They removed his skin and made me eat his meat. They shouted at me telling me that if I didn't eat my husband's meat they would slaughter me as well. At that time gun shots could be heard. It was the Turks shooting to signal to their own people that the Hellenic army was approaching. It was the unit of Baluk-Keser. When the Turks heard it they ran. And that's how I was spared. The soldiers found out what I'd been through and took me with them.
Sophia Nicolaou
The Black Book. Giannis Kapsis. Livani Publishers. 1992. page 9
? ????? ?????? 1922: ?????? ????

Türkische Gräueltaten in Klein Asien

Turkish atrocities in Asia Minor: Speech of Hon. William H. King, of Utah, in the Senate of the United States, December 22, 1921 Unknown Binding

– 1922

by William Henry King
http://www.amazon.com/Turkish-atrocities-Asia-Minor-December/dp/B0008BXV7K

Pdf Datei:
http://www.pontiaki-estia-krefeld.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/turkish_atrocities_in_asia_minor.pdf?e73bbb

Anhänge

• turkish atrocities asia minor.jpg
    turkish atrocities asia minor.jpg
    599,1 KB · Aufrufe: 50
Weitere Verbrechen der damaligen Türkei:

Turks Organizing New Massacres

Special to the New York Times.
8 December 1918.

WASHINGTON, Dec. 7. - Information was received through diplomatic channels today that the Turkish authorities, despite
Turkey's defeat, are pursuing a brutal attitude toward the Christian populations of the empire and are inciting the
Ottoman people to fanatical outrages against the non-Moslems.

It is declared that the Young Turk Committee, which came virtually to an end in name with the flight from Constantinople
of Enver Pasha and other leaders, is being reorganized, and that its new name will be the Renaissance. The friends of the
fugitive chiefs of the Young Turks are employing their influence against the new Government and the Allies.
Many signs of organizing among the Turks for new massacres of Christians, and particularly Greeks, are noted. The tone of
the Turkish press is reported as hostile to the Allies, and the police show particular hatred to Christians. Stamboul,
a French newspaper published in Constantinople, is publishing warnings to the Turks against their indulgence in uncivilized
excesses, and advises the Turks to "submit to the inevitable".

Feeble efforts have been made by the members of the Turkish Parliament to excuse the massacres of Armenians and Greeks.
The members, however, appear to be hostile to the new Government, which is said to be too weak to enforce respect and
obedience. The Grand Vizier, Tewfik Pasha, is over 80 years of age, and weak. The Allies are being attacked in Parliament,
and the Foreign Minister, Rechid Pasha, and the Minister of the Interior, who sought to reply to the attacks, were hushed and
threatened.
One of the Turkish Ministers is credited with having said that the Government was incapable of establishing its authority.
The Turkish administration throughout the empire is wrecked, and the new Government seems unable to repair it .

Anhänge

• 10857721_884965834861055_7332517403650791228_n.jpg
    10857721_884965834861055_7332517403650791228_n.jpg
    63,6 KB · Aufrufe: 19

8 December 1918.

WASHINGTON, Dec. 7. - Information was received through diplomatic channels today that the Turkish authorities, despite
Turkey's defeat, are pursuing a brutal attitude toward the Christian populations of the empire and are inciting the

It is declared that the Young Turk Committee, which came virtually to an end in name with the flight from Constantinople
of Enver Pasha and other leaders, is being reorganized, and that its new name will be the Renaissance. The friends of the
fugitive chiefs of the Young Turks are employing their influence against the new Government and the Allies.
Many signs of organizing among the Turks for new massacres of Christians, and particularly Greeks, are noted. The tone of
the Turkish press is reported as hostile to the Allies, and the police show particular hatred to Christians. Stamboul,
a French newspaper published in Constantinople, is publishing warnings to the Turks against their indulgence in uncivilized

Feeble efforts have been made by the members of the Turkish Parliament to excuse the massacres of Armenians and Greeks.
The members, however, appear to be hostile to the new Government, which is said to be too weak to enforce respect and
obedience. The Grand Vizier, Tewfik Pasha, is over 80 years of age, and weak. The Allies are being attacked in Parliament,
and the Foreign Minister, Rechid Pasha, and the Minister of the Interior, who sought to reply to the attacks, were hushed and
threatened.
One of the Turkish Ministers is credited with having said that the Government was incapable of establishing its authority.
The Turkish administration throughout the empire is wrecked, and the new Government seems unable to repair it .

Sonne.....

Ich bin mir nicht sicher
aber ich denke ich hab mal irgendwo aufgeschnappt das du Muslim bist stimmt das oder irre ich mich da?

8 December 1918.

threatened.

Ich frage mich manchmal, wie die Menschheit trotz allem geschafft hat nach so vielen von den Türken verübten Völkermorden zu überleben?

Ich fange an, an Wunder zu glauben.

Zurück
Oben