Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Nachrichten aus Nordmazedonien

Glubenica: Beschimpft Pontiac als erbärmlichen Nationalisten.

Glubenica im selben Beitrag: Postet Bilder und Videos von erbärmlichen Nationalisten.
Und kein Bam bei mir ging es Fix aber beides Linke ja ja.

PS ist der Nikolaus immer noch ein Türke.

Und kein Bam bei mir ging es Fix aber beides Linke ja ja.

PS ist der Nikolaus immer noch ein Türke.

Nikolaus ist mit den Haiden ein Kompromiss eingegangen und hat somit das wahre Christentum verkauft.
Er ist in Nicäa den Deal mit den Haiden eingegangen und hat sich dadurch stark bereichert.
Nicks Geschenke sondern Bestechung.
Durch und durch Helene

I am MACEDONIAN. My ancestors were NOT Greek or Bulgarian. Unfortunately, they are our oppressors. I am most definitely NOT "North Macedonian". I don’t recognize the politicians who wish to sell my name, ethnicity, language and culture which is my basic human right with the false hopes of entering the EU. The Zaev regime does NOT represent my family, my ancestors or my descendants. I don’t know what he represents except money, for his corrupt and treacherous self.

D0VCyb9X0AAjGYE

Macedonia is not one and Greek. There are several Macedonias. The other Macedonia is defined with the Bucharest treaty which bears our, Greek signature. When we hear the chant “Macedonia is one and it is Greek” it is seen as irredentism, as disrespect for the international treaties by our country. Maybe it doesn’t sound too good but it is the truth. Greek Macedonia is Greek, and let me clarify, it was MADE Greek, because until 1912/1913 and 1921/1922, when the refugees came, there was no Greek majority in Macedonia – only in some regions in teh south. So it was made Greek by a population exchange and through all the difficult events we and the other peoples from the region went through. So who are we kidding when we say “Macedonia is one and it is Greek?” Only ourselves, Filis said.

Nach einer Umfrage der Ndi(Amerika) an die Mazedonische Bevölkerung auf die Frage wen würdet ihr eher wählen:
44% für Zaev(Lsdm)
23% für Mickovski(Vrmo)
17% für Sela(Ash)
16% für Ahmeti(Bdi)

Ziadin Sela lockt immer mehr Albaner zu sich! :thumbsup:
Für mich ist er der erste Albanische Politiker seit Arben Xhaferi der endlich was in die Reihe kriegt.

Zurück
Oben