Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Netzfund

Meine heutige Diskussion im "Bilder von euch"-Thread und die Frage danach, ob Mortimer sexuell devot oder dominant sei, erinnerte mich daran, dass ich einst Sexualwissenschaften studieren wollte, um eventuell Sexualtherapeut zu werden. Also googlete ich ein wenig und habe diesen Blog/Dr. Sommer-Typen gefunden, der aber zumindest nicht an Pubertierende gerichtet ist: Leute schicken ihre mit Sex zusammenhängenden Probleme/Fragen ein und dieser anscheinend etwas bekanntere Typ beantwortet sie. Hier die Online-Version, aber anscheinend wurde/wird das laut Wikipedia auch in einigen Zeitungen abgedruckt: https://savage.love/savagelove/1999/02/18/arid-extra-dry/

So Lebensgeschichten interessieren mich ja immer, vor allem, wenn die Themen auch wirklich ansprechend sind.

Nachtrag: Besonders interessant: Einige der Tipps wären heute auf keinen Fall so niedergeschrieben worden.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ein hervorragendes Beispiel schon einmal:

My girlfriend and I only see each other on weekends. To overcome the overwhelming
desire to jerk off during the week, I have discovered that I get great pleasure
urinating on myself. I don’t know how this happened–one morning I just did it.

About an hour after drinking a lot of water, I lay down in the bathtub.
When I can’t hold it anymore, I direct a clear stream of urine all over my body.
Then I pull my briefs back up and soak them. I keep my eyes closed–but do I
need to worry about any long-term effects on my hair or skin? Is there anything
wrong with me? My girlfriend knows nothing about this. I have no intention of
telling her, and I don’t want to be urinated on by anyone else.

Wet

We get a lot of letters here at Savage Labs. While every letter is unique, and everyone’s dumb-ass problem is compelling in its own very special way, patterns do emerge, and Wet’s letter is a good example of a certain type of letter we get. The kids in the mailroom like to call them HTH’s, or “How’d That Happen?!” letters. You see, Wet is doing this completely whack thing–peeing on himself in the bathtub as a substitute for masturbation–and like a lot of folks doing whack things, Wet has some whack concerns. He has questions about the advisability of this whack behavior–will urine damage my skin? is there something wrong with me?–so he writes a letter. Something that he thinks, no doubt, took some courage. But in composing his letter, Wet chickens out: he fails to take responsibility for his actions, casting himself as a passive player in this bathtub drama. He may be peeing on himself, but it wasn’t really his idea, he writes: “I don’t know how this happened–one morning I just did it.” How’d That Happen?!

Hm. I’ve been taking unsupervised baths for 27 years, and in all that time I never just “happened” to pee all over myself. The times I have pissed in the tub or shower, it was on purpose–I was too lazy to get out of the shower, if you know what I mean, or there was someone else in the shower with me and I was fulfilling a special request, if you know what I mean. But it never just “happened.” I did it. So, Wet, while I’m happy to answer your questions–no, it won’t hurt you; yes, there is probably something wrong with you, something terribly, terribly wrong–your unwillingness to take responsibility for your actions is what disturbs me most about your letter. Come on, admit it: You’re into piss–you like it for its own sake, not as a substitute for masturbation. Repeat after me: “I like piss. I’m into self-administered golden showers.” This is not something that just happened to you, like cancer or Candid Camera. It’s something you did. You’re a perv, Wet. Cop to it, fer Christ’s sake.

Ich lese gerade einen Artikel über die in den 80ern stattfindende Diskussion zum Sterilisationsgesetz von nicht-einwilligungsfähigen Volljährigen. Dramatisch, was da alles zu lesen ist. Zum Thema, warum man sterilisierte/kastrierte Opfer aus des Nationalsozialismus nicht entschädigen wollte:

Die Abwehr der Entschadigungsanspruche sttitzte sich v. a. auf folgende Argumente, die auch in der gegen-
wiirtigen Debatte immer wieder angefUhrt werden:
1) Eine pauschale Entschadigung von DM 5000 pro Sterilisiertem wtirde, bei
einer angenommenen Zahl von noch 200000 Oberlebenden (so der damalige
Bundesminister StrauB in der 136. Sitzung des Deutschen Bundestags vom
17.11.1967) mehr als 1 Mrd. DM kosten - eine unzumutbare Summe, insbesondere
unter dem Aspekt, daB der groBere Anteil der Summe an Geisteskranke, Schwach-
sinnige oder schwere Alkoholiker gezahlt werden mtisse.

2) Die Sterilisation habe das korperliche Wohlbefinden des Betroffenen in keiner
Weise beeintrachtigt.
Eine Entschadigungsmoglichkeit fOrdere nur das Entstehen
von Entschadigungsneurosen. Korperliche Spatfolgen seien so gut wie nie nach-
weisbar (so z. B. die Professoren Villinger und Ehrhardt, die als Sachverstandige
yom WiedergutmachungsausschuB gehort worden waren, vgl. Deutscher Bundes-
tag 1961, S. llff., 25ff.). Schon im amtlichen Merkblatt "Erbkranker Nachwuchs
ist Volkstod", mit dem fUr die Sterilisation in der NS-Zeit geworben wurde, hatte
es in bewuBter IrrefUhrung der Betroffenen geheiBen:
Irgendwe1che gesundheitlichen StOrungen sind von der Unfruchtbarrnachung weder beim Manne
noch bei der Frau zu beftirchten.

Ich habe gerade keine Lust, die Fehler beim Kopieren und Einfügen zu korrigieren, aber es sollte ohnehin auch so zu entziffern sein.

Wow, das muss hinzugefügt werden:

Seit Mitte der 70er Jahre ist der Ruf nach einem neuen Sterilisationsgesetz
wieder hoffahig geworden und mit Nachdruck yom Diakonischen Werk, der Pro
Familia und der Bundesvereinigung Lebenshilfe in Memoranden vorgetragen wor-
den, d. h. in z. T. institutioneller, personeller und inhaltlicher Kontinuitat mit den
das GzVeN promovierenden Kraften
Das GzVeN war das "Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses" der Nazis.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Eine ältere Studie über die Probleme von Therapeuten und ähnlichen Professionellen bei ihrem Umgang mit Inzestopfern:

The vast majority of the 130 professionals interviewed recognized their shortcomings in
therapeutic knowledge (75%) and skills (67%) with respect to their handling of incest victims.
This, more often than not, came down to the practical question of how to handle incest experi-
ences in a more therapeutic form. Typical questions pointing to the insecurities of the profes-
sionals were Which signals and symptoms point to abuse in the family of origin? How far
should I probe into the former experienced abuse? and Should I discuss their guilt feelings in
detail? These cognitive questions were put into better perspective when we related them to
the emotional problems our respondents felt in their contact with incest victims: 85% of the
professionals experienced some sort of emotional strain. Four categories of disturbing emo-
tions were distinguished:
1. Anger towards the perpetrator: 58% of the professionals felt that their anger towards the
perpetrator put them out of balance. There was great confusion about the question as to
how far they could show this anger to the victims.
2. Embarrassment and disgust: 42% of the respondents felt their professional performance
was impaired by their own aversion to the sexual events the victim had gone through. In
some way, these respondents considered the whole subject of incest loathsome and incom-
prehensible.
3. Strong identification with the victim: 41% of the professionals, in general females and spe-
cifically those women who had experienced some sort of abuse in their own youth, feared
overidentification with the victim. They wondered if they would still be able to maintain a
minimum of professional distance and objectivity.
4. General feelings of being powerless and overwhelmed: 23% of the respondents were moved
by what the victims told them, and they felt helpless in the face of the experiences the
victims had undergone. They also had difficulties in controlling these emotions
42% der befragten Psychologen u.ä. konnten Inzestopfern nicht angemessen helfen, weil sie in Scham oder Ekel gerieten. Uff!

Nachtrag:

One final point must be mentioned. Of the 50 victims interviewed, 5 reported spontane-
ously during the interview that they experienced either actual sexual abuse by a professional
or explicit attempts in that direction. Although we could not verify these allegations, four of
the five stories were detailed as to the persons involved and the time and place of the occur-
rences. Two women were told to undress and lay down naked on the couch by their psychia-
trist. One psychologist sexually fondled his patient, and one general practitioner talked his
patient into going to bed with him

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Diesmal lese ich einen Artikel über die legale Situation von Homosexuellen in der frühen DDR. Homosexuelle wurden von der Vereinigung der Verfolgten des Naziregimes nicht grundsätzlich als Verfolgte des Nationalsozialismus anerkannt. Geschichte lässt einen manchmal schon staunen.

According to their reason-
ing, they did not want to be associated with ‘‘criminals.’’ The general secre-
tariat of the Association of the Victims of the Nazi Regime (Vereinigung der
Verfolgten des Naziregimes, VVN) remarked that homosexuals ‘‘had not
been, principally, opponents of the Nazi Regime’’ (Letter VVN of 23.9.1948.
The estate of Klimmer, not numbered). Clearly, this would not have been true
for the millions of Jews, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Gypsies, and those men and
women declared by the Nazis to be antisocial--such as beggars, vagabonds,
and the habitually unemployed. Concentration camp prisoners who had worn
the pink triangle were actually refused membership in the victims’ associa-
tion: ‘‘We are strictly opposed to allowing homosexuals membership in our
organization, whether as individuals or as a group. The condition of member-
ship is whether an antifascist showed resistance. If he did so, he can become
a member even if he had not been imprisoned. If such an antifascist is
homosexual, there is nothing against his membership. We believe that the
mere fact of the persecution of a homosexual by the Nazi regime is no reason
to grant membership’’ (Letter VVN of 23.6.1949. Ibid).

Aktueller denn je
Wenn man Dummheit in Strom umwandeln könnte, bräuchten wir keine ^Windrädere, Solaranlagen, Atom-, Gas- und Kohlekraftwerke mehr

Sie haben keine Berechtigung Anhänge anzusehen. Anhänge sind ausgeblendet.

Ich habe es gerade so mit wissenschaftlichen Journals; bin mit der Hausarbeit wohl etwas "zu früh" fertig geworden und nun ausreichend Zeit für's Lesen übrig. Somit habe ich das neue "Journal of Happiness and Health" gefunden - schon der erste inhaltliche Artikel ist eine Katastrophe. Ganz vom Inhalt abgesehen hat die Autorin, Emel Genç, wohl einfach ihren Text mit dem Titel "Transforming stress to happiness: Positive couple therapy with distressed couples" vom Google Übersetzer vom Türkischen ins Englische übersetzen lassen. Somit finden sich etliche grammatikalische Fehler, dass man diese neue Initiative zu einem neuen wissenschaftlichen Journal (es wurde 2021 gegründet) - so heilig die Ziele dahinter sein mögen - nicht ernst nehmen kann. Mein Lieblingssatz ist
"A number of studies claimed that various detrimental effects of relationship distress treat couples’ relationships and that causes dissolution, separation/divorce, conflict, and even intimate violence in relationships."
Man beachte nicht nur, dass der Satz mit dem Verb "treat" nur mit Fantasie Sinn ergibt, sondern auch, dass statt "intimate violence" wohl eher das Konzept der "intimate partner violence" gesucht war. Aber auch davon abgesehen finden sich im Text durchweg Fehler, sodass man kaum verstehen kann, wieso sich das Journal als "an international and multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal" beschreibt. WER ZUR HÖLLE HAT DAS GELESEN UND SO DURCHGEHEN LASSEN?! Ja, die Zeitschrift hat den "ethischen" Vorteil, dass sie Open Source ist; dennoch entschuldigt das solche Qualitätseinbußen nicht.

Hier übrigens der Link zur Studie: https://www.journalofhappinessandhealth.com/index.php/johah/article/view/3/2

Diesmal geht es um weibliche Genitalbeschneidung im Sudan: https://www.intact-network.net/intact/cp/files/1291623542_The Sexual Experience and Marital Adjustment of Genitally Circumcised and Infibulated Females in the Sudan.pdf
Der Artikel beschreibt, wie dort die extremere Praxis aussieht: Die Klitoris kommt weg, die inneren Schamplippen und die inneren Teile der äußeren Schamlippen auch; der Rest der äußeren Schamlippen wird so "verbunden", dass ein idealerweise nadelohrgroßes Loch übrig bleibt - je kleiner, desto reiner die Frau. Nur Prostituierte und Sklavinnen sind unbeschnitten; folgerichtig nehmen die Sudanesinnen ihr Schicksal einfach hin und sehen darin vielleicht auch nichts Verwerfliches; es ist halt eine normale Praxis bei ihnen.
Während der Hochzeitszeremonie hat - laut der weiblichen Autorin - der Mann die schwierigere Aufgabe: Während die Frau ohnehin nicht lächeln darf und das ihren wahren Emotionen näher kommt, muss der Mann, welcher ja "Besitz" bekommt, möglichst lächelnd und selbstbewusst wirken. Das kommt jedoch meist nicht der Realität nahe: Er muss befürchten, die Frau nicht penetrieren zu können (es wird erwartet, das möglichst schnell hinzubekommen) oder seine Erektion nicht halten zu können; sowas kann wegen des daraus folgenden Ehrenverlustes gewiss mal zum Suizid führen. Sich als Frau willig zu zeigen ist jedoch nicht erlaubt; anscheinend kennt jede Sudanesin mindestens eine andere Sudanesin, mit der ihr Ehemann Schluss gemacht hat, weil sie zu sehr zeigte, dass sie den Sex genießt; stattdessen wird folgendes erwartet: "She must lie like a block of wood and participate in no way whatsoever."
Die Autorin stellt Sudan (im Gegensatz zu vielen anderen Berichten vom Land zum Thema) jedoch nicht als den blanken Terror dar: Sie berichtet, dass viele Frauen anscheinend dennoch regelmäßig einen Orgasmus haben und hinterfragt somit die im Westen oft propagierte Zentralität der Klitoris für die Befriedigung der Frau. Hingegen meint sie, dass - besonders das Fehlen dieser erogenen Zone - dazu führt, dass andere Zonen wichtiger werden; insbesondere ist aber auch ein enges Verhältnis zum Partner wichtig.
Hier ein interessanter Bericht von einer Sudanesin über ihre (sexuelle) Beziehung:

This 24-year-old practical nurse comes from a village in western
Sudan, where circumcision practices are at their most extreme. She
has had 5 years of education. Her Pharaonic circumcision was per-
formed at the age of 4, and she remembers very little of the experience
except that she cried a great deal. However, she began to menstruate
at the age of 12, and her periods were consistently very difficult and
painful for ten days each month until her arranged marriage at 16.
In the village where she lived, custom demanded that the bride-
groom penetrate his bride in one night, and a great deal of peer
pressure was placed on him. The experience was so brutal that she was
terrified of him for half a year afterward. Then, as he was quite gentle
with her following this initial trauma, she adapted to a degree. She was
never able to enjoy sex with this husband, however, and continually
implored her family to arrange a divorce for her. This was done after
the birth of a son, when she was 17. She was "recircumcised" to make
her ready for a second marriage, but this time a 1-2 centimeter opening
was left.
She was remarried to a man she had loved since childhood. There
was only one day of moderate pain in repenetrating her. He is patient
and gentle, she says, and she feels secure and loved with him. Also, she
has a strong orgasm with him about one-third of the time. She enjoys
being kissed and has a highly pleasurable feeling of "shock" in her lips.
She also enjoys having her scar stroked. The strongest sensation is
experienced at the contact of his penis with her cervix, and her orgasm,
when it occurs, is precipitated by his ejaculation. She has strong
vaginal pulsations and says she feels as if she were under sedation.
Orgasm occurs after about 20 minutes of intercourse. The other two-
thirds of the time she is unable to climax, even when intercourse is pro-
longed or repeated. Her body is simply too tired on those occasions,
she states. Still, she feels happy and relaxed afterwards just from the
contact with his body. There is "a slight feeling of disappointment,"
but she realizes that "it has to be that way," that her body "simply
can not respond more often than it does."
Even though communication is very open between her and her hus-
band, and he cares deeply about keeping her sexually happy (and
happy in all other ways), she is too shy to initiate intercourse directly.
She has been strongly indoctrinated that this would be extremely
shameful, and so she resorts to the use of smoke and perfumed oil
when she wants to let him know that she is receptive.
Unfortunately, this woman has recently been forced to separate
from her husband because of an intractable conflict with her mother-
in-law. She now lives with her own family again, and she and her hus-
band miss one another acutely. They meet at her sister's house, but no
privacy is possible there. Her mother-in-law is adamant that her hus-
band divorce her, but he has refused to do this so far.
Eine vielleicht weniger schöne Geschichte (wenn auch mit Happy End):

This 32-year-old practical nurse has had 9 years of education. Her
Pharaonic circumcision occurred at the age of twelve and was per-
formed with the use of local analgesic by a medically trained midwife
in the capital. She says that she was able to urinate almost immedi-
ately after the operation, a fairly unusual occurrence (due to the raw-
ness of the wounded area), and that she remembers only two hours of
severe pain after the operation. She resumed her normal activities
after 10 days.
She began to menstruate at 16 and suffered a great deal of pain from
obstruction of her menstrual flow until she was married at 17. On the
fourth day of her marriage, her husband succeeded in creating a tear in
her infibulation which bled profusely. Two days later, he enlarged this
tear, which by that time bled so much that she had to be taken to a
dispensary for treatment. The bleeding was stopped, but her husband
was told to continue in his attempts to penetrate her so thatshe would
not heal shut again. After two more weeks, he succeeded in pene-
trating her completely, and after 15 more days of pain, she said,
"Things were normal."
She did not love this husband. He was a distant relative, and the
marriage had been arranged without her consent. He drank a great
deal (an extremely rare occurrenceamong Islamic men) and was often
abusive. She did not enjoy sexual relations with him because he was
rough and entered her without any preparation. He was involved in
subversive politics and spent much of the ten years that she was
married to him as a political prisoner. Finally, he left Sudan for Saudi
Arabia and was not permitted to return. Subsequently, her family
obtained a divorce for her. She did not miss him at all, she says. She
feels that he had treated her very badly.
Her marriage to her present husband took place a few months after
her divorce. As is customary with every new marriage, she was once
more infibulated. Penetration took two months to achieve, and her
husband was patient, loving, considerate and supportive throughout.
She says that she is extremely happy in this marriage. They love one
another passionately, and she has an extremely enjoyable sex life. She
absolutely glows with happiness as she speaks about it. She also has
strong orgasm every time they have intercourse, and her breasts,
mouth, inner thighs, and scar area are very sensitive. Greatest sensi-
tivity is inside her vagina. She never directly initiates intercourse but
signals receptivity almost every night with smoke and perfumed oil.

Zurück
Oben