Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Wirtschaft Albaniens - Ekonomia e Shqipërisë - Economy of Albania

Albania and China had strong economic growth in 2009

Economic crises in the world has shown that the one who is strong, fast and works hardest will definitely emerge in the world Economy. China and Albania--two former communist countries with nothing in common culturally or geographically, are perfect for each other in the economical marriage. A perfect marriage between two countries with economic growth, Albania with amazing untapped natural resources, China an industrialized nation looking to strongly capture the European Market and setting up strategic influence in the region. Making Albania a store front for Europe to purchase China's Products will be the best investment China ever made in Europe. In Albania, China will have amazing opportunities to trade their goods with the Balkans, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa and benefit from 100s of billions of dollars Albania and Kosovo have in minerals.According to the latest figures economic growth in China and Albania was around 6-8% this year, and strong growth is expected this year as well. This analysis takes a closer look at some of the important aspects of Albania's economic development in recent years and the state of the reforms already carried out, particularly in the banking sector. It shows that the Albanian economy is developing very satisfactorily - compared with the development in the most recent new EU member states as well, so at least in the economic perspective Albania's aim of coming close to EU membership in the medium term does not appear to be unrealistic. Albania has increased tourism 20% in the last 2 years.
The strength of the property sector in China has been another big surprise. Property sales were up 53% in the first six months from a year earlier, according to a survey commissioned by the statistics bureau and published in the China Information News, while nationwide prices averaged across 70 cities climbed year on year in June. This masks the fact that in China's second and third largest cities prices have been strengthening much more. Property normally accounts for about 25% of fixed asset investment in China and is a key form of wealth holding for most Chinese. Optimism about housing prices will translate into greater consumer confidence. China and Albania have more new places getting built per capita than any other place in the world. This news clearly shows investors that investing in both countries is a good move.

Albania and China had strong economic growth in 2009

Tourists to Albania jump 36% to 1.58 million in January-July

The number of holidaymakers visiting Albania in January-July surged by 36% on the year to 1.58 million, generating 212 million euros in revenue, the ministry of tourism reported.

Declaring vacations as the main purpose of their stay were 89% of visitors, with 3.0% entering on business and 2.0% in transit, the ministry said in a statement.

Over 90% of tourists from abroad came from Europe.

Improvement of infrastructure and promotional activities in neighboring countries that focused on low prices contributed to the rise in visits, the statement added.

http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php?uniquenumber=39928186g

d.gif
punkt_w.gif

20.08.2009 AL - Gesamtwirtschaft

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

14.08.2009 AL - Transport-Logistik

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

12.08.2009 AL - Gesamtwirtschaft

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

11.08.2009 AL / KS - Metallurgie

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

07.08.2009 AL - Gesamtwirtschaft / Finanzbranche

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

06.08.2009 AL - Gesamtwirtschaft / Bauwesen-Immo / Transport-Logistik / Umwelt / Energie

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

31.07.2009 AL - Steuern-Recht / Öl und Gas / Umwelt

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

30.07.2009 AL - Finanzmärkte / Metallurgie / Transport-Logistik

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

29.07.2009 AL - Bauwesen-Immo / Dienstleistungen

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

punkt_w.gif

28.07.2009 AL / KS - Bauwesen-Immo / Transport-Logistik

Line.gif

ADD-Cart

nov-ost.info - Wirtschaftsnachrichten aus Mittel- und Osteuropa

Vize-Verteidigungsminister Karabina wirft Serbioen Verantwortung für Minen vor

Tirana - In Albanien sind alle bekannten Minen und nicht explodierten Geschoße geräumt worden. Wie der albanische Vize-Verteidigungsminister Petrit Karabina am Donnerstag mitteilte, wurden die letzten Minen in der vergangenen Woche im Nordosten des Landes beseitigt. Karabina warf Serbien vor, für die meisten Minen verantwortlich gewesen zu sein. Sie seien während der Kriege im Kosovo von 1998 bis 1999 und in Mazedonien 2001 gelegt worden, als dort albanischstämmige Gruppe kämpften. Auch Waffenschmuggler seien für etliche Minen verantwortlich gewesen.
In den vergangenen zehn Jahren wurden in Albanien 34 Menschen durch Minen oder bei der Explosion von Munition getötet, ein Drittel davon waren Kinder. 238 Menschen wurden verwundet. (APA/AP)

derStandard.at

Stream Oil & Gas Ltd., Vancouver, BC, proposes a development plan under which it would assume operation within 12 months of Albania’s Cakran-Mollaj, Gorisht-Kocul, Ballsh-Hekal oil fields.

Upon approval and after funds are raised, Stream will undertake managed reservoir completions at some wells with a goal of at least doubling existing production of 470 b/d before mid-2010. Basic well workovers are sustaining and improving production.

By the end of 2010, Stream plans to hike output at more wells and carry out technical planning for a waterflood at Gorisht and enhanced oil recovery projects at Cakran and Ballsh.

Albania’s Albpetrol agreed to settle an accounts receivable of $1.1 million by providing Stream with additional crude oil for 3 months starting in October 2009.

Albania - Oil & Gas Journal

Albania: A Very Attractive Country for Oil Investments

Europe’s largest onshore oilfield, the 2-billion barrel Patos Marinzas, is in Albania. But it now appears that country’s potential reserves could be far greater — one of the world’s largest onshore light oil fields lies to be announced, right in the heart of Europe. A study by an international engineering firm was released regarding a series of giant light oil-bearing structures north of Patos Marinzas. The engineers say they could contain a spectacular 2.9 billion barrels of light crude — great news for a tiny Switzerland-based oil company, Manas Petroleum which is currently U.S.-listed. (OTCBB: MNAP).

Erik Herlyn, CEO of Manas, comments, "Our focus right now is to finalize the financing of our large exploration project in Albania. Management is actively refining negotiations and will decide which arrangement best enhances shareholder value." Manas now controls 100% working interest in six giant exploration blocks near Europe's largest onshore production. Independent reports from Gustavson and Associates (2008) assign (P50) of almost 3 billion barrels in block A, B, D and E (12.3 Billion Oil in Place) which Manas controls. Two of Manas' four blocks are now drill-ready. The council of ministers recently ratified the production-sharing contract on the two former Oxy blocks to DWM Petroleum, a subsidiary of Manas. These blocks are within the area where most of Bankers Petroleum's current shallow oil production derives from. Manas has the rights to explore the deeper targets in block two where Bankers is producing oil, and where in 2001 Occidental made a light oil discovery. A 51-101-compliant estimate is now being prepared. As Manas drills and develops these giant plays, it clearly has the potential to become one of the world’s fastest-growing oil companies.

Albania: A Very Attractive Country for Oil Investments

Over 200 kg of marihuana seized in Albania

The Albanian police have seized more than 200 kg of marihuana in the village of Lazarat, Makfax reports.
The operation, which took place on Saturday, started after a tipoff from the village believed to be the biggest marihuana producer in Albania. However, the police did not succeed in detaining the masterminds of the drugs ring as they managed to escape.

FOCUS Information Agency

China launches huge trade and business ties with Albania

Chine's Vice Primier Zhang and Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha said the two countries were facing new opportunities for further development.

The two sides are focusing on trade and economic cooperation, actively promoting cooperation in such fields as, mining, tourism and agriculture.
Berisha observed that the potential of Albania-China relations was huge, and that Albania was ready to maintain high-level exchanges, deepen economic and trade cooperation and facilitate Chinese investment in Albania.
Economic crises in the world has shown that the one who is strong, fast and works hardest will definitely emerge in the world Economy.

Albania with amazing untapped natural resources in cooperation with China an industrialized nation looking to strongly capture the European Market and setting up strategic influence in the region. Making Albania a store front for Europe to purchase China's Products will be the best investment China ever made in Europe.
In Albania, China will have amazing opportunities to trade their goods with the Balkans, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa and benefit from 100s of billions of dollars Albania and Kosovo have in minerals.
According to the latest figures economic growth in Albania was around 4% this year. Albania's economic development in recent years and the state of the reforms already carried out, particularly in the banking sector.Albania has the world's best growth in tourism and investment for 2009.

Albania had very impressive growth in tourism this year. The Albanian government reports that there has been a 42% increase in the number of tourists visiting the country compared to last year. The Albanian private sector in tourism has been growing an average of 30% each year with new hotels, resorts, bars and restaurants. The Albanian economy had the best growth in Europe last yeear. Foreign investments in Albania have increased 59% this year.

It shows that the Albanian economy is developing very satisfactorily - compared with the development in the most recent new EU member states as well, so at least in the economic perspective Albania's aim of coming close to EU membership in the medium term does not appear to be unrealistic.
China's vast manufacturing sector expanded in October at the fastest rate in 18 months, a survey showed on Sunday, and economists said they expected the momentum to be sustained in the coming years.

China's manufacturing sector rose to 55.2 percent in October, up 0.9 percentage points from the previous month, the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing (CFLP) said on Sunday.

The index was 0.6 percentage points higher than the number in September, when the PMI edged up only 0.3 percentage points to 54.3 percent. It was the eighth month in a row that the PMI reading stayed above 50.

A reading of above 50 suggests expansion, while one below 50 indicates contraction. The PMI includes a package of indices that measure economic performance.

The survey, conducted by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), covers purchasing and supply managers in more than 700 firms across China. The CFLP launched the PMI in 2005.

The production index in the PMI reached 59.3 percent in October, the highest level since last May.

China third-quarter growth accelerated to 8.9 percent -- the fastest pace in a year -- as the economy powered up an expansion built on a flood of stimulus cash and bank lending.

The world's third-largest economy is on course to meet a government target of 8.0 percent growth for 2009 -- seen as vital to foster job creation and ward off social unrest in the nation of 1.3 billion people.

The 8.9 percent growth revealed by the National Bureau of Statistics was the fastest quarterly expansion in a year. It followed 7.9 percent in the second quarter and 6.1 percent in the first three months, which was the slowest in more than a decade.

China's gross domestic product grew 7.7 percent in the first nine months of 2009 compared with the same period a year ago, after growing 7.1 percent in the first half, the data showed.

China launches huge trade and business ties with Albania

Investimet, ku shkojnë 4.5 mld USD
ADI SHKEMBI
Qeveria në vitin 2010 do të investojë 925 milionë USD me një buxhet i cili arrin në 4.5 miliardë USD. Ashtu si edhe një vit më parë, zërin kryesor të shpenzimeve do ta ketë infrastruktura.
Në projektbuxhetin e vitit të ardhshëm është parashikuar që të ketë një rritje të së ardhurave nga të gjitha taksat, me përjashtim të së ardhurave doganore ku pritet të ketë rënie.
Të ardhurat
Në relacionin që shoqëron projektbuxhetin thuhet se të ardhurat nga taksa doganore për vitin e ardhshëm do të jenë rreth 7.7 miliardë lekë me një rënie prej 1.5 për qind në krahasim me një vit më parë. “Të ardhurat nga taksa doganore pritet të vazhdojnë edhe këtë vit ecurinë e tyre rënëse për shkak të zbatimit të tarifave preferenciale nga reduktimet që rrjedhin nga marrëveshjet e tregtisë së lire me vendet e rajonit (CEFTA), me Turqinë dhe me vendet e Bashkimit Evropian. Megjithatë, efektet negative të reduktimit të tarifave do të kompensohen në njëfarë mase me rritjen e parashikuar të volumit dhe të vlerës së importeve nga këto vende”, thuhet në relacion. Nga ana tjetër qeveria ka parashikuar të ketë rritje të së ardhurave nga të gjitha taksat e tjera, ku rritjen më të madhe pritet ta shënojnë të ardhurat nga akciza, me rreth 15.3 për qind në krahasim me një vit më parë. “Nga totali i të ardhurave nga akciza, administrata doganore pritet të mbledhë rreth 26.8 miliard leke, ose 14.7 për qind më shumë se në vitin 2009. Administrata tatimore pritet të mbledhë 15.7 miliard lekë nga akciza, me një rritje prej 16.2 për qind kundrejt vitit 2009. Edhe këtu, do të ushtrojë ndikim rritja fundit e nivelit të akcizës mbi cigaren. Efekti në total i ndryshimeve ligjore është rreth 2.5 miliardë lek për vitin 2010”, thuhet në relacion.
Investimet
Ashtu si edhe një vit më parë investimet në infrastrukturë pritet të jenë prioritet i Qeverisë. Në zërin e buxhetit ‘shpenzime kapitale’ është parashikuar një fond prej 83.3 miliard lekë (925 milion USD) nga të cilat investime me burime të brendshme 59 miliard lekë dhe me burime të huaja 23 miliard lek. Megjithëse nuk janë detajuar zërat ku do të shkojnë këto fonde, pritet që një pjesë e tyre të shkojnë për rrugën Durrës-Kukës. “Këto nivele të shpenzimeve kapitale të brendshme reflektojnë dhe përfundimin e punimeve për rrugën Rrëshen-Kalimash, ndërkohe që financimi i shpenzimeve kapitale me burime të huaja ka një rritje prej 4.2 miliard leke krahasuar me buxhetin suplementar të vitit 2009”, thuhet në relacion. Prioritet do të jenë ato investime të cilat janë në përfundim e sipër, kryesisht në arsim dhe shëndetësi. Për sa i përket arsimit, fondi për këtë sektor do të jetë 49 miliard lekë (544 milion USD) me një rritje prej 4.8 miliardë lekë më shumë se një vit më parë. Fondi do të përdoret për pagat e punonjësve të sistemit arsimor dhe shpenzimet kapitale, të cilat në krahasim me një vit më parë janë rritur me 2 miliardë lekë. Shëndetësia në buxhetin e vitit të ardhshëm do të përfitojë 36.8 miliard lekë (400 milionë USD), në krahasim me 31.8 miliardë që ka qenë buxheti i një viti më parë. Shpenzimet për personelin do të jenë në masën 64.6 miliardë lekë, ndërsa shpenzimet operative dhe të mirëmbajtjes do të kushtojnë rreth 38 miliardë lekë.

Shkurtohen fondet për të përndjekurit e pronarët
Në buxhetin e vitit të ardhshëm qeveria ka parashikuar shkurtimin e fondeve për dy prej shtresave që e kanë mbështetur më shumë atë katër vite më parë, kur erdhi në pushtet, por edhe në zgjedhjet e 28 qershorit. Konkretisht për ish të përndjekurit ekzekutivi ka parashikuar një fond prej 2 miliardë lekë (rreth 22 milionë USD) në krahasim me 3.1 miliardë (35 milionë USD) të parashikuar vitin e kaluar. E njëjta gjë ka ndodhur edhe me kategorinë e ish-pronarëve. Gjatë vitit elektoral 2009 kjo kategori përfitoi një shumë prej 1.7 miliard lekë, ose afërsisht 19 milionë USD. Ndërkohë gjatë këtij viti ish pronarët do të marrin 700 milion lekë, ose rreth 7.7 milionë USD. Por në legjislaturën e kaluar parlamentare, partia demokratike dhe aleatët e saj kanë miratuar një ligj, sipas të cilit, ish të përndjekurit politikë dhe ish-pronarët do të përfitojnë nga 10 për qind secila kategori për çdo privatizim që do të ndërmarrë Qeveria.

Gazeta Panorama Online

Albania: Giant oil play emerging in Europe

109488_291995da35634a49bcd2.jpg

It’s a little-known fact that Europe’s largest onshore oilfield, the 2-billion barrel Patos Marinzas, is in Albania. But it now appears that country’s potential reserves could be far greater - one of the world’s largest onshore light oil fields lies to be announced, right in the heart of Europe.

This astonishing news came in 2007 when a study by the international engineering firm, Gustavson & Associates, was released regarding a series of giant light oil-bearing structures north of Patos Marinzas. The engineers say they could contain a spectacular 2.9 billion barrels of light crude, great news for a tiny Switzerland-based oil company, Manas Petroleum which is currently US-listed.

It was especially surprising for investors, since Albania is relatively overlooked. Mention Albania to an energy analyst, and you might get a blank stare, despite the country’s many oil fields and a long oil history that goes back to ancient Rome. Its obscurity looks short-lived, however, given its growing importance as a “safe” source of oil.

After all, Europe needs reliable supplies, but from where?

Russia is getting dicey. A growing Nigerian insurgency is targeting exports. Its own North Sea production is plummeting, and the Middle East is in turmoil. Albania’s time has finally come as democracy reigns, after 40 years of communism. Shell Oil and France’s Corparex, arrived first. They spent $25 million on seismic in the early 1990s, finding a deep structure with potential for 820 million barrels of light oil.

Oil plunged to $12 just as fighting in Kosovo spilled into Albania, a civil war broke out and both companies fled. Today all that is history. Crude in now around $70.00 and Albania, now a member of NATO is booming. Albanian oil development is now moving at full throttle.

And that Shell structure abandoned a decade ago, with its potential 820 million barrels of light crude? It is controlled by Manas Petroleum, which received final exploration and production approvals last December.

Manas now has over 3,000 sq. km. in Albania. But all this is the tip of the iceberg. A further eight similar giant structures have since been discovered. Gustavson, they advise Big Oil, the US Dept. of Energy and the IRS, calls the prospects “superbly defined and virtually drill-ready.” Gustavson’s work indicated a “most likely” potential for a staggering 2.9 billion barrels of light oil and 3 trillion cubic feet of natural gas.

Manas Petroleum is a product of communism’s collapse, and the great distress sales that followed. Overall, independent US and British engineering studies estimate that Manas now has more than 4 billion recoverable barrels oil (equivalent) in the resource category, totalling more than 30 barrels per share. As it drills and develops these giant plays, Manas clearly has the potential to become one of the world’s fastest-growing oil companies.

Of course, it helps when you’re near the front of the line during one of history’s greatest distress sales.

http://www.energy-pedia.com/article....ticleid=136938

Zurück
Oben