Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

♥ Vanni's Blog & Safe Space für Frauen, LGBTQIA+, BIPOC & Allies 2022 ♥

Maternal Grandfather: 4 Roma Grandparents
Maternal Grandmother: 3 Roma Grandparents, 1 Russian Grandparent

Paternal Grandfather: Serb Father, Roma Mother
Maternal Grandmother: As far as I know 4 Serb Grandparents, my only fully European Ancestor or Grandparent

Maternal Grandparents

Paternal Grandparents

Maternal Grandfather: 4 Roma Grandparents
Maternal Grandmother: 3 Roma Grandparents, 1 Russian Grandparent

Paternal Grandfather: Serb Father, Roma Mother
Maternal Grandmother: As far as I know 4 Serb Grandparents, my only fully European Ancestor or Grandparent

Maternal Grandparents

Paternal Grandparents

Was willst du uns damit sagen?

Ich wurde in einen traditionellen katholischen Orden aufgenommen und bekomme vielleicht den Segen als Ritter?
Good Evening Svetozar,

Yes, you were granted admittance into our Order, it seems that our communication on that was not clear. I greatly apologize for that. Next steps is to attempt to form an official Company in your local diocese and being recruiting local Catholic gentleman to join the Order. A good way to start is to organize "meet and greets" with local Catholic gentlemen and priests to discuss Church and social topics and enjoy fraternal company. I have done this over a few beers, organizing potlucks with families, and organizing hikes and spiritual retreats. To coordinate with the local ordinary, we will send a formal letter to introduce the Order and inform him that we have membership in the diocese.

Unfortunately, you will remain a "Member Candidate" until receiving the official pontifical blessing as a Knight. As an Order, we are still working to obtain and schedule such blessings as detailed in our Constitution & Code.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

In Christ Crucified and the Most Victorious Heart of Jesus,

Mortimer the Knight Crusader

Um diese Inhalte anzuzeigen, benötigen wir die Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.
Für weitere Informationen siehe die Seite Verwendung von Cookies.

Um es politisch korrekt aus zu drücken: Du bist einfach "intellektuell anders begabt".

Ich war gestern wieder mit der Gesundheitshelferin unterwegs, wir waren beim Friseur.... Ich zeigte ihr meine TikTok-Videos, sie sagte, sie mag Kreuzritter und dass ich im Cowboyhut gut aussehe.... Sie erzählte mir, ihr Großvater sei aus Norddeutschland , nicht wirklich wichtig, da es sie nicht weniger indigen österreichisch oder deutsch-österreichisch oder germanisch macht, aber es ist ein interessantes Detail, wie viele Menschen in Österreich, Einheimische einen Vorfahren aus einem anderen Land haben, auch wenn sie Deutsche sind, ich habe Leute getroffen, die aus Jugoslawien kamen als Deutsche, weil Tito sie rausgeschmissen hat.

link kurz machen

Zurück
Oben