Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

How many people of the Balkans in germany?

Croatia is not on Balkan, this is fact.

Als ich gestern in einem anderen Thread sagte, dass einige Kroaten glaubten, Slowenien eingeholt zu haben, verstanden sie es nicht; die EU hat euch auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurück geholt und euch nochmal klar gemacht: Ihr seid Balkan und unfähig Standards zu erfüllen :laughing6:

In case you mentioned it before (and not being a fake :veles: ), excuse my question, but why do you write in English?
Depends on which countries you consider to be allocated to the Balkans. Furthermore, you have to take into account that plenty of people with foreign background were born here and/or have a German passport, but still regard themselves as not being German. It's not possible to answer your question appropriately before clarifying these questions.

Als ich gestern in einem anderen Thread sagte, dass einige Kroaten glaubten, Slowenien eingeholt zu haben, verstanden sie es nicht; die EU hat euch auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurück geholt und euch nochmal klar gemacht: Ihr seid Balkan und unfähig Standards zu erfüllen :laughing6:

Koji ti je kurac ?
Kad ja kazem da Hrvatska nije na Balkanu, onda Hrvatska nije na Balkanu.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Hajmo sad svi da jedemo govna na engleski :^^:

I dont speak english.

In case you mentioned it before (and not being a fake :veles: ), excuse my question, but why do you write in English?
Depends on which countries you consider to be allocated to the Balkans. Furthermore, you have to take into account that plenty of people with foreign background were born here and/or have a German passport, but still regard themselves as not being German. It's not possible to answer your question appropriately before clarifying these questions.
Megalodon94, please excuse this terribly english :facepalm:

Why does you ask such interested questions?

Zurück
Oben