Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Nachrichten aus Mazedonien

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Du verdienst es eigentlich gar nicht beachtet zu werden, nur ich bin hier ganz nett und beschäftige mich mit dir... ::lol:

Schönen Tag noch.

Du hättest ja auch mehr Fakten vortragen können, aber wie wir wissen, spamst und beleidigst du lieber.

Pozdrav

Du hättest ja auch mehr Fakten vortragen können, aber wie wir wissen, spamst und beleidigst du lieber.

Pozdrav

Halt die Fresse, du Troll ... kriegst buchstäblich von jedem User hier in die Zähne ... und was bleibt dir übrig außer dein "Schwachsinn - Pozdrav"?

Halt die Fresse, du Troll ... kriegst buchstäblich von jedem User hier in die Zähne ... und was bleibt dir übrig außer dein "Schwachsinn - Pozdrav"?

Außer Spam und Beleidigungen hast du nichts drauf. Warum hast du keine weitere Fakten dazu gesteuert, wäre ja ne mögliche Option gewesen bevor du spamst? Oder einfach gleich Fresse halten.

Pozdrav

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Candidate for EC President Juncker: Macedonia’s EU Ambitions Will Not Be Discarded

April 23, 2014, Wednesday @ 17:15 in Politics | Views: 29
photo_verybig_4189.jpg
Jean Claude Juncker. Photo:elordenmundial.com.

Macedonia's ambition to join the European Union will not be discarded in the future, said Jean Claude Juncker, former prime minister of Luxembourg and candidate of the European People's Party for head of the European Commission.
Promoting his candidacy for European Commission president at today's press conference in Brussels, Juncker told reporters that the EU will not admit new member-states in the following five years.
"I haven't pointed out the need for a hiatus in the enlargement process. On the contrary, the negotiations must continue. Nevertheless, like many of my colleagues at the European Council, European Commission and the European Parliament, I believe there won't be another round of enlargement in the five years to come," Juncker said.

Furthermore, he told Macedonian reporters: "This doesn't mean that the European prospects for the aspiring countries, such as yours and other Balkan countries, will be rejected. I am merely saying that new EU admissions will not take place over the following five years. I underline, however, that the EU enlargement process should resume," Juncker underscored.
According to the latest opinion polls, the European People's Party (EPP) is most likely to win the forthcoming elections for members of the European Parliament. Juncker, nominated by the EPP, will most probably succeed Jose Manuel Barroso, the incumbent European Commission President.
If elected, Juncker said he will prioritize job creation and economic growth, reforms and reorganization of the European energy policy, a balanced trade agreement with the United States, reforming the monetary union and finding a solution to the British issue - how to keep the UK in the EU without urging it to join the eurozone or the Schengen area.
The European elections will be held on May 22-25 in all 28 member-states of the European Union. MEPs are elected for a five-year term.

- See more at: Candidate for EC President Juncker: Macedonia?s EU Ambitions Will Not Be Discarded - Independent.mk

Besser als Fakten zu posten, die nicht zu eigenen These passen/der Kernaussage entgegenstehen... :grin:

Die Kernaussage war das wir Makedonier angeblich eine ethnische Säuberung durchführen. Diese Aussage ist Schwachsinn und wird Schwachsinn bleiben.

Du könntest ja Fakten vortragen die diesen angeblichen Umstand und die Aussage des albanischen Users beweisen, aber lieber spamst du wie es aussieht.

Pozdrav

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben