Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Die Verbrechen der Türkei in Zypern

Nein ich habe nichts gegen die Türken, ich seh das türkische Volk als unsere Freunde an.

Meine Kritik ist richtet sich an die Türkei und ihre Politik.

Doch hast du.
Du hetzt in jedem eröffneten Thread gegen die Türken. Diese Threads sollen nur eins: Türken dämonisieren. Du lässt dich in anderen Threads nicht blicken. Ich habe dich so kennengelernt. Antitürkisch.
Deine "ich seh das türkische Volk als unsere Freunde an" Masche ziehst du immer nur dann ab, wenn man dich direkt auf deinen nicht zu leugnenden Türkenhass anspricht. Danach wird weiter gehetzt.
Sonne, du tust mir einfach nur leid.

Ich lehn mich jetzt vielleicht a bissi weit aus dem Fenster, aber kann es sein, dass Sonne ein klitzekleines Problem mit Türken hat?

Ja hat er.

Sonne kann es sein dass du was gegen Türken hast ?

Ja hat er.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Der fand bald wieder Gelegenheit, in den Ausrottungskrieg einzugreifen, der damals zwischen Griechen und Türken tobte. Mit einer Privatarmee von 300 Mann wütete er, als im Dezember 1963 der Bürgerkrieg mit den türkischen Zyprioten begann, im Nikosia-Vorort Omorphita, in dem begüterte Türken lebten. Zypern werde er "türkenfrei" machen, brüstete sich Sampson. In Omorphita gelang es ihm. Er rühmte sich, mindestens 200 türkische Frauen und Kinderumgebracht zu haben. Auf sein Konto ging der Mord an den Kindern des türkischen Majors Nihat Ilhan, deren Leichenphotos damals um die Welt gingen und der Sache der Zypern-Griechen schweren Schaden zufügten.
[...]

Ist Gott ungerecht, oder warum lässt er sowas zu?

05 August 1974

Source: The Sun

Author: Iain Walker

Comment: The article above appeared in The Sun of London on 5 August 1974

BARBARIANS

The writer documents some of the brutal atrocities committed by the Turkish military in its illegal invasion of Cyprus in 1974.

''Sun reporter Iain Walker sends a shock report from Cyprus on the Turkish invaders

BARBARIANS
NICOSIA , SUNDAY

'My fiance and six men were shot dead. The Turkish soldiers laughed at me and then I was raped.
GREEK CYPRIOT GIRL AGED 20

'The Turkish soldiers cut off my father's hands and legs. Then they shot him while I watched.
GREEK CYPRIOT WOMAN AGED 32

'They shot the men. My friend's wife said 'Why should I live without my husband?' A soldier shot her in the head.
GREEK CYPRIOT FARMER AGED 51

A HORRIFYING story of atrocities by the Turkish invaders of Cyprus emerged today. It was told by weeping Greek Cypriot villagers rescued by United Nations soldiers.

THEY TOLD of barbaric rape at gunpoint ... and threats of instant execution if they struggled.
THEY TOLD of watching their loved ones tortured and shot.

The villagers are from Trimithi, Karmi and Ayios Georhios, three farming communities west of the holiday town of Kyrenia , directly in the path of the Turkish Army.

Sheltered
They had been trapped since the fighting began two weeks ago and were only evacuated to Nicosia by the UN on Saturday. And today at a Nicosia orphanage they told me their tales – simply and without any prompting.

A 20-year old girl in a pretty yellow and white dress sat under a painting of Jesus tending his flock as she described how she was raped.

She had been visiting her fiance who worked in a hotel near Kyrenia when the Turks attacked. For the first 24 hours she sheltered with other villagers in a stable until they were discovered by Turkish soldiers. She then watched as her fiance and six other men were shot dead in cold blood – only a few minutes after they had been promised that they would not be harmed.

She said: ''After the shooting, a Turkish soldier grabbed me and pulled me into a ditch. I struggled and tried to escape but he pushed me to the ground.

''He tore at my clothes and they were ripped up to my waist. Then he started undressing himself.

Baby
"Another Turkish soldier who was watching us had a nine-month-old baby in his arms and, trying to save myself, I shouted that the baby was mine.

''But they laughed at me and threw the baby to the ground. I was then raped and I fainted soon after.

''When I came to my senses I saw 15 other soldiers standing round watching. The first soldier was taking off my watch and engagement ring. Others were going to rape me - when one of them objected and told them not to be animals.

''I will never forget him for saving me. He was quite unlike the rest - more like an Englishman with blond hair and blue eyes. He spoke to me in English.

''He helped me to my feet and said, 'All is OK now.'

''The others tried to stop him, but he pulled out his gun and pushed his way through and gave me back to the other women.

''When I had recovered, after a few hours, I went to where the bushes had been burned by the shelling and rubbed charcoal over my face and hands, so I would be ugly and they would not do that to me again.''

The girl, too ashamed to reveal her name, added: ''I cannot put into words the horror I feel at what happened to me. I think I would have preferred it it they had shot me.''

Mrs Elena Mateidou, aged 28 was awakened by Turkish soldiers at Trimithi.

She said: ''My husband and father were told to take off all their clothes and they walked us down a dry river bed.

''Then the soldiers separated the women and children and ushered us behind some olive trees. I heard a burst of shooting and knew that they had been killed.

''Later they took us back to the village with our hands tied behind our backs. Two soldiers took me into a room in a deserted house where they raped me.

Bodies
"One of them held a gun to my head while it was happening and said if I struggled he would shoot.

''Afterwards, a soldier took off my wedding ring and wore it himself.''

Mrs Mateidou added: ''I saw another woman being pulled into a bathroom where she too was raped.

''Later I went back to the olive groves and found the bodies of my husband and father along with five other men. My father had been stabbed and my husband shot in the belly.''

Later, United Nations soldiers brought the villagers food. ''The Turks took it away and ate it themselves said Mrs Mateidou.

Another woman who had been an intended rape victim was Miss Phrosa Meitani, aged 32.

She said: ''When I saw what was happening, I ran as quickly as I could. I saw the soldiers pointing guns at me, but I was too frightened to care.

''I hid in the olive groves and tried to get back to where I had been separated from my father.

''I watched from the bushes as they cut off his hands and legs below the knee with a double-edged cutting knife.

''At first he screamed, and beat at them with his fists, but then he became quiet and did not utter a word. Then they shot him in the stomach while I watched.

Farmer Christos Savva Drakos, 51, saw his wife and two sons murdered.

''I was watering my orchard when the bombs started to explode,'' he said.

Shooting
''With the rest of the village we tried to run away through the groves and river beds but the Turks caught us and we surrendered.

''They searched us but no one had a gun.

''The the shooting started. It was one by one to start with and I heard my 16-year-old boy Georgios saying in a calm voice 'Daddy, they have shot me.'

''I pulled him down and we fell behind a rock, He died there in my arms. ''An officer had been attracted by the shooting and he ran up to see what was going on.

''He was furious with his men and ordered them to stop.

''My wife and my other boy Nicos, who was only 13, were dead.

''My friend's wife was terribly badly injured and she told the officer: 'Why should I live without my husband? Shoot me'.

''The officer shrugged his shoulders and walked off and a soldier shot her in the head.''

Die türkischen Soldaten die diese Verbrechen begangen haben werden in der Zeitung richtigerweise als Barbaren bezeichnet:

Anhänge

• sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    147,7 KB · Aufrufe: 54
Ist Gott ungerecht, oder warum lässt er sowas zu?

Manche Menschen haben kein Gott,das gilt auch für einige User hier...

2Q==

Zurück
Oben