Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Müll auf dem Balkan

albanischeBaLkAnErIn schrieb:
Naja also der Müll ist auch Teil unserer Kultur auf dem Balkan :mrgreen:

Mich stört er nicht, wie sollte er auch, ich bin mit ihm aufgewachsen :mrgreen:
Er hat dir vermutlich auch nicht selten ein zusätzliches Taschengeld beschert, was?

National Trash Party, yeah! :mrgreen:

"In Germany, we separate our garbage, so here we have some paper, which we separate from our kitchen leftovers and non-recyclable waste..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D Hmm, I can imagine how we would present: "Here are some empty Lasko cans, but they may still containe some drops of delicious liqiud. Anyone interested to try?....."(...big applause for our brave Finns :D ).

OK,that may be true, but it's still better then Union. Speaking of trash, are there any significant changes in the trash landscape of Heidelberg?

Yeah, keep it up guys. But, if this goes further.. let's say untill the conference, Utrecht organizers may demand deratization of all Heidelberg attendents. :D

If I keep it short.... Looking through the window in compartment - trash everywhere. Looking through the window on the corridor of the coach...trash everywhere. And then cleaning lady from railway company comes and empties our trashcan. I bett that trash ended few miles down the track. (not that we were any better... during the 20 hours ride from Ljubljana the wine has spilt on the compartment floor so many times our shoes got stuck on the floor when we wanted to get out of the train in Skopje).

And speaking of trash.... a lot of them was seen today on farewell from Slobo in Beograd. Too many, I'm afraid.

Zurück
Oben