Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Türkische Mythologie

Kitabını oder oft sagt man bei uns tahtasını wobei hier nicht das Holz sondern iman tahtası, also die Brust der Frau gemeint ist. :)

Ich kann sehr gut loslegen, wenn ich in Fahrt bin, kommt aber selten vor :)

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Mein Favorit ist aber ölüsünü... also wenn der Leichnam gefickt wird. :haha:

Hab schon gehört wie Leute einem das Tee wegf**** wollten. :D Evine gelip cayini sikerim oder mezar tasini sikerim. xD

Hab schon gehört wie Leute einem das Tee wegf**** wollten. :D Evine gelip cayini sikerim oder mezar tasini sikerim. xD

Das Beeindruckendste, das ich je gehört habe, war "öncelikle seni doguran ananin ana rahmine bosalan babanin vitaminini aldigi salataligin ve seni dogutturan ebenin, kisacasi senin dogumunda emegi gecen herkesin amk".:D

Von Türkische Mythologie zu "Wie f**** ich deine Gesamte Familie aufeinmal" Thread.

Ich locker das mal mit etwas Musik:

Uigurisches Lied über den Himmelswolf

Um diese Inhalte anzuzeigen, benötigen wir die Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.
Für weitere Informationen siehe die Seite Verwendung von Cookies.

Songtext in (Oghusisch/Uigurisch-Kyptschak)

Anadolu Türkce:
Çifte gözler yanar kararır,
Güya matem saldı gönle,
Başa geç, bizi aydınlığa götür,
Neredesin Bozkurt?
Bozkurt!
Gökyüzü kara, alem kara,
Dost yakınların gönlü kara,
Babaların bağrı oldu yara,
Neredesin Bozkurt?
Bozkurt!
Büyüğü küçüğü çeker esrarı,
Kız kardeş Ayşe, oldu fahişe,
Çocuklar düşünceye salar endişe,
Neredesin Bozkurt?
Bozkurt!
Güney düşman, kuzey düşman,
Güya zulmet, kara gece bastı,
Analar yine çaresiz kaldı,
Babalar yine çaresiz kaldı,
Neredesin Bozkurt?
Bozkurt!

Uygur
Jüp-jüp közler yanar xıre,
Göya mâtem salidi gilem.
Bıznı başlar taŋ menzilige,
Qeni Kökböre?
Kökböre!
Asman qara âlem qara,
Dost yeqinlar köngli qara.
Atılar bağri boldi yara,
Qeni Kökböre?
Kökböre!
Aka-ine tar-tür nişe,
Siŋil Ayişe boldi paişe.
Balılar dılığa salar endişe,
Qeni Kökböre?
Kökböre!
Aq alwasti qara alwasti,
Göya zülmet qara tün basti.
Anıler yene sözdın adaşti,
Atılar yene sözdın adaşti.
Qeni Kökböre?
Kökböre!

Unter den TOP 10: "jebem ti sunce" (ich ficke deine Sonne), oder "jebem ti sve osim boga" von meiner Oma (ich ficke dein alles außer Gott) :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tepegoz

Tepegoz ist das türkische Pendant zum Zyklopen aus der griechischen Mythologie.
Seine Mutter ist eine Fee, die sich in einen Hirsch verwandeln kann, und sein Vater ein einfacher Schäfer.
Das Resultat der sexuellen Vereinigung ist ein missgestalteter, einäugiger Riese.
Er wird zunächst von Menschen großgezogen.
Nachdem er anderen Kindern die Nase und Ohren abbeißt und einen Mann tötet, wird er verbannt.
Er wächst alleine in der Wildnis auf, wird noch größer und stärker und beginnt, die Menschen zu terrorisieren.
Keine Klinge und kein Pfeil der Welt können seinen Körper durchbohren.
Seine einzige Schwachstelle ist sein Auge.
Viele Kämpfer versuchen ihn zur Strecke zu bringen, doch er tötet einen nach dem anderen.
Ein Held namens Basat schafft es schließlich sein Schwert in Tepegoz' Auge zu rammen und ihn zu töten.

Am meisten gefällt mir die Ergenekon Legende. Das Tal in dem die Türken ihren Frieden und ihre Heimat finden. Es kann als eine politische Bewegung verstanden werden,
jedem Türken sollte es das höchste gut sein diesen Ort zu erschaffen und standhaft zu verteidigen. Um aus der Türkei ein Ergenekon herzustellen müssen wir das entartete loswerden.

Ich finde die Legende vom Urturkmenen am beeindruckendsten.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Khagan

According to legend, Oghuz was born in Central Asia as the son of Qara Khan, leader of the Turks. He starts talking as soon as he was born. He stops drinking his mother's milk after the first time and asks for kımız (an alcoholic beverage made with horse milk) and meat. After that, he grows up supernaturally fast and only in forty days he becomes a young adult. At the time of his birth, the lands of the Turks were preyed upon by a dragon named Kıyant. Oghuz arms himself and goes to kill the dragon. He sets a trap for the dragon by hanging a freshly killed deer to a tree, then kills the great dragon with his bronze lance and cuts off his head with his steel sword. After Oghuz kills the dragon Kıyant, he becomes a national hero. He forms a special warrior band from the forty sons of forty Turk beys (clan chiefs)thus gathering the clans together. But his Chinese stepmother and half-brother, who is the heir to the throne, become intimitated by his power and convince Qara Khan that Oghuz was planning to dethrone him. Qara Khan decides to assassinate Oghuz at a hunting party. Oghuz learns about this plan and instead, kills his father to become the Khan. His stepmother and half brother flee to China. After Oghuz becomes the khan, he goes to steppes by himself to praise and pray to Tengri (Sky-God). While praying he sees a circle of light coming from the sky, there was a supernaturally beautiful girl in the light. Oghuz falls in love with the girl and marries her. He has three sons which he names Gün (Sun), Ay (Moon) and Yıldız (Star). Later, Oghuz goes hunting and sees another supernaturally beautiful girl inside a tree. He marries her and has three sons which he names Gök (Sky), Dağ (Mountain) and Deniz (Sea). After his sons are born, Oghuz Khan gives a great toy (feast) and invites all of his beys (lords). At the feast, he gives this order to his lords:

"I am became your Khan; Let's all take swords and shields; Kut (divine power) will be our sign; Grey wolf will be our uran (warcry); Our iron lances will be a forest; Khulan will walk on the hunting ground; More seas and more rivers; Sun is our flag and sky is our tent."

Then, he sends letters to the Kings of the Four Directions, saying: "I am the Khan of the Turks. And I will be Khan of the Four Corners of the Earth. I want your obedience." Altun Khan (Golden Khan), on the right corner of earth, submits his obedience but Urum (Roman), Khan of the left corner, does not. Oghuz declares war on Urum Khan and marches his army to the west. One night, a large male wolf with grey fur(which is an avatar of Tengri) comes to his tent in an aura of light. He says, "Oghuz, you want to march against Urum, I want to march before your army." So, the grey sky-wolf marches before the Turkish army and guides them. The two armies fought near the river İtil (Volga). Oghuz Khan wins the war. Then, Oghuz and his six sons carry out campaigns in Turkistan, India, Iran, Egypt, Syria, with the grey wolf as their guide. He becomes the Khan of the Four Corners of the Earth. In his old age, Oghuz sees a dream. He calls his six sons and sends them to the east and the west. His elder sons find a golden bow in the east. His younger sons find three silver arrows in the west. Oghuz Khan breaks the golden bow into three pieces and gives each to his three older sons Gün, Ay and Yıldız. He says: "My older sons, take this bow and shoot your arrows to the sky like this bow." He gives three silver arrows to his three younger sons Gök, Dağ and Deniz and says: "My younger sons, take these silver arrows. A bow shoots arrows and you are to be like the arrow." Then, he passes his lands onto his sons, Bozoks (Gray Arrows - elder sons) and Üçoks (Three Arrows - younger sons) at a final banquet. (Abū’l-Ghāzī identifies the lineage symbols, tamga seals and ongon spirit guiding birds, as well as specifying the political hierarchy and seating order at banquets for these sons and their 24 sons) Then he says:

"My sons, I walked a lot; I saw many battles; I threw so many arrows and lances; I rode many horses; I made my enemies cry; I made my friends smile; I paid my debt to Tengri; Now I am giving my land to you."

Eigentlich müsste man die Türken in der Türkei als Oghusen/Oguzlar bezeichnen der Oberbegriff Türke ist falsch.

Zurück
Oben