Aktuelles
  • Herzlich Willkommen im Balkanforum
    Sind Sie neu hier? Dann werden Sie Mitglied in unserer Community.
    Bitte hier registrieren

Tipp zur UEFA-Entscheidung Albanien vs Serbien

Wird das CAS das UEFA-Urteil kippen?

• Umfrageteilnehmer
  • Umfrage geschlossen .
Serbia’s charge sheet is absurdly long and Uefa needs to get tough

Owen Gibson, The Guardian, Friday 24 October 2014 17.35 BST

The sight of the remote control drone over the Belgrade pitch in the Euro 2016 qualifier against Albania was just the latest incident to make Europe’s governing body look naive

“Politicians should take care of politics but sport needs to be a place of brotherhood which brings people together.” So said Michel Platini earlier this year on one of the Uefa president’s regular diversions down the blind alley marked “sport and politics should not mix”.

As that drone floated surreally over the Belgrade pitch on 14 October, sparking the extraordinary mayhem that followed on the pitch, it was just the latest incident to make that stance look naive at best and dangerous at worst.

In a sport that has all but lost the power to shock, the sight of a remote-control drone trailing the flag of “Greater Albania” – a concept that Albanians insist is never used in modern parlance – over the pitch was the precursor to half an hour of chaos and confusion before Martin Atkinson called the game off.

Uefa’s independent disciplinary committee, having sifted through evidence from both Serbia and Albania, decided on the plague-on-all-their-houses approach on Friday. Serbia were awarded a 3-0 walkover but had three points deducted, both countries were fined €100,000 each and Serbia were ordered to play their next two home qualifiers, against Denmark on 14 November and Armenia on 4 September next year, behind closed doors.

In the absence of any definitive evidence on who actually flew the drone, it is a verdict that looks tough on the Albanians – who get no points from the match and are three goals worse off. The decision means that Albania, who began their campaign with a shock 1-0 win over Portugal, have four points from three games and Serbia one point from two. Denmark have four points, Portugal three and Armenia one.

It is a given that in any quasi-judicial process each side will aggressively present their case in the best light. But the Ministry of Truth tone of the Serbian submission, in which the Albanian FA was accused of orchestrating the drone incident as part of a premeditated “terrorist act”, verged on the ridiculous.

All who were there have commented on the supercharged atmosphere among a crowd whipped into a frenzy by the nationalism stirred up by their first clash with Albania in Belgrade since 1968. Held against the backdrop of longstanding tensions over Kosovo, the former Serbian province declared independence in 2008 and is populated mainly by ethnic Albanians, the match was always going to be a flashpoint. That tension erupted into war in 1998 and was halted only by a Nato bombing campaign a year later, but not before 10,000 people had lost their lives.

Despite the absence of away fans the atmosphere was not helped by a security operation that, according to eyewitnesses, was woefully inadequate. Stones, lighters, coins, flares, chunks of crumbling terrace and other objects – the Albanian FA’s submission claims a wheelbarrow was spotted on the terraces – found their way on to the pitch having been hurled in the direction of Albanian players.

Banners glorifying war criminals were openly displayed and songs raining down from the terraces included “Kill, kill, kill the Albanians” and “Burn them, burn them alive until there are none left”. The sight of the notorious hooligan Ivan Bogdanov in the crowd seemed symbolically significant of a lack of desire or ability among the Serbian authorities to police the game and a reminder of the close links between Belgrade’s ultras and Arkan’s murderous rampage across the region in the late 90s properly.

When all hell broke loose in the wake of the drone incident – with stewards, fans and (allegedly) the police attacking Albanian players as they ran from the pitch, shielded by their Serbian counterparts – the powder keg had required only a spark.

There can be little doubt that the surreal drone and its offensive cargo provided that spark. But for all we (and Uefa) might suspect it was an Albanian flying it, without proof it is surely difficult to censure them for it. Disentangling the toxic web of claim and counter claim in cases such as this is never going to be easy but not for the first time Uefa seems to have fallen between several stools.

The Albanian FA claims that up to six players were so badly injured that they were unable to carry on. The Serbianssay they offered to replay the game later in the week behind closed doors. The Albanians claim no such offer was made and that in any case their players were due back with their clubs.

There is little doubt that both sides were culpable but, while Serbia will face the loss of revenue from two home matches behind closed doors, Albania suffered the greater sporting penalty.

Amid the tit-for-tat statements and inflated rhetoric Albania’s chances of qualifying for Euro 2016 have taken a hit. What if Serbia qualify on goal difference ahead of them? More pressingly, what will Uefa do about the return match in Albania in 12 months’ time?

The charge sheet against Serbia is getting absurdly long. Four years ago a Euro 2012 qualifier with Italy was suspended amid scenes of mayhem. There have been regular incidents involving Serbian clubs in European competition and in December 2012 England’s under-21 match ended in chaos with players being attacked on the pitch amid accusations of racism.

Two games behind closed doors are unlikely to remedy the problem, particularly while Serbians remain aggressively in denial. Both sides will appeal.

Last week was designated a Uefa “no to racism action week”, the latest reminder that TV adverts, T-shirts and warm words are all very well. But until they are backed by coherent decisions from Uefa’s disciplinary body they will not achieve much.

Serbia?s charge sheet is absurdly long and Uefa needs to get tough | Owen Gibson | Football | The Guardian
Sehr guter Artikel.Jemand der wohl weiss worüber er schreibt.:thumb:

Ich verstehe es nicht was ihr alle gegen ihn habt. Punkt!

Ich verbrauche meine Energie nicht dafür irgendjemanden sinnlos zu hassen, FloKrass. Hass verhindert klares Denken. Dieses Phänomen spiegelt sich in diesem Thread doch besten wieder. Statt hier Partei für seine Mannschaft/Nation zu ergreifen solltet ihr - beidseitig - die eigenen Fehler erkennen und aus diesen lernen. So geht Zukunft, alles andere ist ein fataler Rückfall in die Vergangenheit.

Das Problem mit Amphion ist, dass er einzig und allein darauf aus ist zu provozieren. Er ist ein Troll mehr nicht. Wenn man seine Beiträge liest erkennt man doch eindeutig, dass er nur darauf abzielt die Albaner, Mazedonier, oder Türken (eben die typischen Feindbilder eines griechischen Nationalisten) hier im Forum zu provozieren. Guck doch mal seine Beiträge an. Schreibt so jemand, der darauf aus ist zu diskutieren? Und dann tut er auch immer so, als sei er gegen Nationalismus. Dabei ist er selber offensichtlich griechischer Nationalist und Rassist.

Er ist eben ein Troll der ekligsten Sorte. In jedem Thread, zu jeder Uhrzeit verbreitet er seinen Hass. Aber schlimmer als er sind die ganzen Idioten, die auf ihn eingehen. "Don't feed the troll" besagt eine alte Internetweisheit. Wenn man ihn nur ein paar Wochen keine Aufmerksamkeit schenken würde wäre er ganz schnell weg.

apropos CAS, wenn jetzt beide Parteien Einspruch einlegen... wie gehts dann weiter? Innerhalb welcher Fristen gibt es Rückmeldungen? Wie wird das Ganze behandelt? Für gewöhnlich folgt ja bei einem Urteil ein Einspruch, jetzt sind es bei einem Urteil beide Parteien, die EInspruch einlegen... weiß da jemand genaueres?

SHQIPËRI - SERBI NË SHKODËR TETOR 2015

Sot UEFA mori një vendim që nuk bën drejtësi për çka ndodhi në stadiumin e Beogradit.

Duke thënë Shqipëria e humbet ndeshjen në tavolinë pse nuk u fut në fushë, ndërsa Serbia nuk i merr pikët pse tifozët hynë në fushë, UEFA ka vendosur një shenjë të padrejtë barazimi mes agresionit racist e dhunës fizike dhe pamundësisë psikologjike e fizike për të vazhduar ndeshjen.

Duke dënuar të dy palët me nga 100 mijë euro, UEFA ka vendosur një shenjë të padrejtë barazimi, mes palës pritëse që ka të gjithë përgjegjësinë për organizimin e mbarëvajtjen e ndeshjes dhe palës mike, e cila në këtë rast nuk çoi as tifozë në fushën e huaj.

Duke dënuar Serbinë me vetëm dy ndeshje në shtëpi pa tifozë, UEFA nuk e ka prishur shenjën e barazimit në vendimin e saj, po vetëm i ka vendosur vetvetes një minus të madh përballë racizmit dhe dhunës. Që dalin thuajse krejt pa lagur nga ky shi masash, ku UEFA është përpjekur t’i lagë të gjithë njësoj.

UEFA ka dashur t’i japë një mesazh të dyja vendeve duke i penalizuar të dyja thuajse njësoj, edhe pse jam i sigurt se pala serbe me siguri do të verë kujën që është viktimë e një padrejtësie të tmerrshme mbi të. Por kjo nuk është drejtësi dhe Shqipëria nuk e meriton të vendoset në anën tjetër të shenjës së barazimit, pas gjithë asaj që ndodhi në sytë e mbarë botës.

Federata Shqiptare e Futbollit bën shumë mirë që do ta ndjekë çështjen deri në fund, duke apeluar vendimin dhe, po të jetë nevoja, duke shkuar edhe në shkallën e tretë të gjykimit. Unë kam besim se çështja mund e do të gjykohet më drejt në shkallët e tjera, dhe dua t’u them të gjithë shqiptarëve të lënduar nga ky vendim se nuk është hera e parë që UEFA merr vendime që apelohen e pastaj edhe revokohen në shkallët më të larta.

Ashtu siç dua t’ju them edhe që askush nuk duhet ta marrë vendimin e UEFA-s si një komplot të Europës kundër Shqipërisë; si një shprehje të mungesës së respektit të Europës për Shqipërinë; si një rezultat të faktit që qeveria e Shqipërisë nuk i kërciti dhëmbët UEFA-s e me radhë…

Vura re komente të kësaj natyre në rrjetet sociale, të cilat janë për të ardhur keq. Ndërsa disave që hidhen përpjetë duke forcuar tonet nacionaliste dhe duke arritur ta lidhin vendimin e UEFA-s deri me mosanullimin e vizitës sime në Serbi, u shpreh keqardhjen time më të sinqertë për zjarrin që u ka rënë në kokë. E kuptoj mirë zemërimin e tyre, jam po aq i zemëruar sa kushdo prej tyre, por nuk duhet lejuar zemërimi të na djegë qarkun e arsyetimit. Sepse përveçse të padobishëm për veten, bëhemi edhe qesharakë para dynjasë.
UEFA ka dhënë padyshim një vendim politik, por kjo s’ka lidhje me politikën e jashtme të Shqipërisë, as me politikën e jashtme të Bashkimit Europian; është thjesht budallallëk t’i mendosh këto. Kjo ka lidhje me politikën e brendshme të UEFA-s, e cila është një “shtet më vete” siç i thonë fjalës. Dhe për kë di pak jo shumë nga mënyra se si funksionon ky “shtet”, është e qartë se UEFA as që i dëgjon ankimet apo pëlqimet e qeverive.

Politika e brendshme e UEFA-s nuk ridimensionohet me sulme verbale të qeverive dhe vendimet që burojnë nga kjo politikë, nuk ndikohen as ndryshohen duke i hapur luftë politike UEFA-s. Kush i jep këto receta primitivizmi ballkanik përveçse i inatosur, është edhe krejt i paditur.

Ka vetëm një rrugë për Shqipërinë, lidhur vendimin e sotëm: Rruga që po ndjek Federata Shqiptare e Futbollit. Vazhdimi i betejës për të marrë drejtësi në shkallët e tjera të gjykimit.
Provat janë kokëfortësisht në favorin e palës sonë. Avokatët e huaj që asistojnë federatën tonë janë ndër më të njohurit dhe respektuarit në planetin e UEFA-s. Eksperienca tregon se gjykatat e UEFA-s nuk janë si gjykatat e Shqipërisë dhe nuk pyesin fare për linjën e brendshme politike që dikton shpeshherë vendimmarrjen e Komisionit të Disiplinës brenda UEFA-s.
Në mbyllje dua të shtoj se sot kam marrë vendimin për t’i vënë një datë çeljes së dyerve të stadiumit të ri olimpik të Shkodrës, me të gjithë parametrat e UEFA-s natyrisht: 15 tetor 2015. Në ndeshjen e kthimit Shqipëri – Serbi, duhet të ketë vend për të paktën njëzet mijë zemra kuqezi.

Djemtë e jashtëzakonshëm të Kombëtare sonë dhe traineri ynë i mençur e plot eksperiencë, nuk duhet të ligështohen aspak nga padrejtësia e sotme.

Ata nuk duhet ta harrojnë se në Beograd shkuan si futbollistë dhe u kthyen si mishërim i entuziazmit tonë kombëtar; i fuqisë së besimit tonë tek vetvetja; i asaj çfarë mund të bëjmë si komb e si vend nëse vendosim zemrën dhe solidaritetin në themelin e punës sonë. Kjo është fitorja më e madhe e tyre nën fanellën kuqezi dhe misioni i tyre nuk është të fitojnë kampionatin europian të futbollit, të mbeten mishërimi i gjithçkaje ishin në natën magjike të 15 tetorit.

Beteja për drejtësinë mbi ndeshjen e Beogradit vazhdon. Misioni i Kombëtares vazhdon. Mbështetja ime dhe e kësaj qeverie për Kombëtaren në veçanti e sportin në përgjithësi, sapo ka filluar. Në rrugën që vazhdon, do të kemi më shumë se një herë arsye për të qenë të gjithë së bashku krenarë për Shqipërinë e për njëri – tjetrin.

Edi Rama

Zurück
Oben